Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Weird announcements and acknowledgements. 5 years 3 weeks ago #41

We were blessed with an anonymous donation that allowed us to not only upgrade the security to prevent another hack--but we got CNN-style publishing that allows us to host podcasts on-site.

Soooo, we have to play with the learning curve and hope to roll it out very soon. There are other new perks that you will see too.

So, we are thankful for this donation and for being back online.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weird announcements and acknowledgements. 5 years 3 weeks ago #42

We are fortunate to have such a wonderful benefactor. We have upgraded the site software tremendously... and I now am working with PLESK in getting our Onyx server to use the full horsepower of the software. We were overloading the server but have expanded the buffers to let it have the resources that it needs.

Right now I am trying to master (without much luck) the publisher software.

Please know that the forums are the safest place on the net to discuss things. We elcome all discussion... we may move topics into a new forum category while we expand but pledge to allow all reasonable discussion. However, we will send the mantids after anyone who dares to spam our forum. Best advice.. Don't do it !!! Spammer beware.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Last edit: by Ian.

Weird announcements and acknowledgements. 5 years 3 weeks ago #48

We have a presence on Discord, the new private discussion browser.  You can find us with this link:

Secret Space Group

That is set to be a permanent link, so this is good to go.

Re:Weird announcements and acknowledgements. 4 years 11 months ago #184

And now tapatalk ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Weird announcements and acknowledgements. 4 years 11 months ago #200

Soooo, we have to play with the learning curve and hope to roll it out very soon. There are other new perks that you will see too.

Personally I much prefer this to the Facebook clutter stream. It is much better for one to have detailed discussions. Plus I have found that the facebook system often decides what one can see and not see. Many times I have replied to people on facebook and they no see my response. Just because it is natural or herbal does not make it junk medicine.

Dr. Tao

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.439 seconds