Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Hello Everyone 2 years 10 months ago #654

I've had psychics turn out to be scammers. Some have turned out to be dangerous.

Ileana the Star Traveler, Sean Bond and Susan Love have been reliable and truthful for me, but I haven't relied on any of them for my own truth nor the testimony I give. I use them for healing and not for my testimony.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello Everyone 2 years 10 months ago #657

Fair point.
And yeah I don't see the use in using psychics for your own testimony either.

I tend to use my own intuition on whether I can trust a person's (or psychics') story. And even then, you have to consider the fact that there will always be some level of distortion in the message being relayed by the psychic.

The reason I judge the psychic I interacted with as trustworthy in this particular instance, is simply because I felt a really (really) strong connection with what she had said. More over, she accurately described something that I remember I had a dream of as a child, and I never told her about it.

Hello Everyone 2 years 9 months ago #662

No worries, no paranoia here. It's just a knee jerk reaction I have since Veganism is getting a really bad rap these days and fruitarian is just beyond most individual's brain capacity to even fathom. I can certainly fathom why you'd need to eat meet if you are anemic.

Hello Everyone 2 years 9 months ago #663

TY for this information. As a "Psychic" or what I prefer a Spiritually attuned person, I would myself, ask everyone I work with to weigh and question everything I give. Yes, we are souls having a human experience. Yes, we make mistakes in translation. It is one reason when someone asks me to help or "read" for them one of the first 3 things I tell them is, if I get anything symbolic I will never "translate" or interpolate that information. My reason is what could mean life to one person, could mean death to another, and to a 3rd it could be what they associate with love or a reminder to eat better! I also know we have choices, if you don't like what is coming at you, change it! I believe if as a Spiritual person helping with healing or reading your time line I cannot help you help yourself it is time for me to stop doing that job! I also ask anyone I work with/on to give me feed back so I can learn and improve. Kudos to you for being self reliant & testing the info given to you.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #668

Sounds like you believe the Cull will succeed, which tells me you don't believe all the reports about the white hats winning. What makes you disbelieve people like Elena Danaan when she talks about the victories of the Galactic Federation against the Dark Fleet /reptilians and Greys, or Daryl from Super Solder Talk reporting what his XO told him?

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #671

I actually served out there. I have no idea how many times or for how many factions, as I have only reintegrated 32 out of 2200 alters.

But to my knowledge, there are NO White Hats. None.

There are physical 3D extraterrestrials who have their own agendas and generally think of us like we do gorillas. We are primitive, have trouble communicating and are dangerous. THEY HAVE REASON TO SEE US THAT WAY.

If you want to follow the love and light horseshit channelers listening to CIA's V2K--go for it with my blessings. I don't want to waste my time on happy horseshit liars or those who resonate with them. Go in peace, with my blessings.

Time to create page: 1.149 seconds