Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #686

OK Fineday... what is you're deal? Penny told you she isn't interested in answering questions, which she's answered dozens of times already. As you would know if you took the time to review any of her personal disclosure videos, the action Penny promotes, as a public figure in the disclosure arena, is the investigation of the CIA for child trafficking.

More importantly, why do you equate being saved by white hats with a future that isn't dystopian? You seem rather naive for someone of your age. In my experience of life, white hat organizations are usually wolves in sheep's clothing, while black hat groups are often being tarred with a broad brush.

Mostly what we're all trying to do here is find strength in not being alone, so we can get through the next thing in our lives. I am not sure if it is your intent or just your writing style, but you are coming off as aggressively interrogative. I'm sorry but, your cry of "truth" rings hollow, and you're giving off the impression of being a troll.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #687

Hi Rita,
Thanks for the feedback.

You’re right that I haven’t reviewed all of Penny’s public disclosure videos. Lot of areas and people to cover – working as fast as I can. Can you recommend a video you think would give the best overview of what Penny is all about?

If her main purpose is to promote an investigation of the CIA for child trafficking, I certainly applaud her for that! I think that issue and the related issue of slavery are the most important ones anybody could work on.

You asked what my deal is. Here’s part of who I am: My first involvement with the issue of child abuse was in the 1990’s helping former FBI agent Ted Gunderson with a case involving satanic child abuse, which opened my eyes to the evil of things like adrenochrome.

As for my naivety, maybe. You make an interesting point about white hats and black hats. Discernment is always necessary.

As I see it, there are groups that appear to or claim to represent the best interests of either the elitist cabal types or the masses of people they oppress.

Since I’m on the side of the oppressed, my questions are designed to help me determine who is truly helping the oppressed and/or who is a reliable source of information to aid in the struggle.

Perhaps my feelings of urgency have contributed to me coming off as “aggressively interrogative.” I don't apologize for asking a lot of questions, but I do apologize if I sound adversarial, since I’m not interested in trashing anyone, or engaging in fruitless arguments.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #688

Well I'll tell you I've been seriously looking into the disclosure space, since my husband listened to the very beginning of Randy Cramer's story. The phrase "Project Moonshadow" triggered memory recall that developed into temporal dysplasia. I was very glad to find Penny, because she has counseled people who have been effected by various programs, and understands that people have triggers implanted, whether physical, psychological, or astral, that can bring on extreme paranoia as well as other physical and psychological symptoms. Penny is subject to these kinds of triggers herself, which is why I wanted to step in and see if I could give you a little redirection and let you know you were causing some stress.

As to recommended videos, I think starting with the Mapping the Secret Space Program video (
), along with the Q&A with Eric she did after the program provides a good base. Then if you watch some of the early Nacht Waffen Pilot videos, you can find a few where Penny's guest couldn't make it, so her producer asks Penny questions about her experiences. Also, Nacht Waffen Pilot with Guest Herr Major--10-11- 2020 (
) is an interview with someone Penny served with in the Nacht Waffen.

Since your entrance into this space is through an interaction with an FBI investigator, you might be interested in someone who provides access to some government documents. You should check out Eric J. Hecker's website Deciphering My Experience . He keeps an archive of relevant declassified CIA documents on his site, as well as interviewing a number of other interesting folks.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #689

Rita, thank you very much for the video recommendations!
Will watch ASAP.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #690

@Fineday
1. I have issues with channelers in an age of V2K. All of them. I see no reason to listen to people who are repeating what the CIA is telling them over wifi.
2. I have issues with people who are religious figures until their guest is killed and are suddenly know-it-alls in my community. It would be like the local Catholic priest coming in and pretending to be an Iraqi war veteran after one was in confession and killed. Exactly the same gut reaction on my part.
3. I have issues with I lived in a MILITARY in 3D physical space and people want me to make religious statements. Do you ask Generals to give you religious answers?
4. Having lived in a MILITARY SITUATION, there are no 'good guys' out there. There are only varying degrees of self-absorbed potential hostiles. Treat them like used car salesmen.
5. You have come to MY website and are hounding me about another speaker who I have already given my opinion of her pronouncements. You sound to me like you should be on HER website instead of mine. AKA, you are being rude to me in my house.
6. I have 5 years of public record, most is on my YT channel. If you can't be bothered to watch that, why should I be bothered to listen to your religious leader?
7. Just because I'm public and available does not give you the right to interrogate me because can't make up your mind if I'm telling the truth or not. Your attitude is calling me a liar.

The Great Cull 2 years 9 months ago #691

The elderly woman I am interviewing here is a retired CIA data entry clerk. Her name is Doris C. Neely. She sued the CIA under the Reagan Administration for racial discrimination and the case went to the Supreme Court and she won. She is as fucking real as they come.

This interview is where she is verifying my story based on that she uploaded my packet into the CIA archive computer. So--you think I'm a liar. Maybe you will believe a CIA agent.

Time to create page: 1.719 seconds