Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ancient Druids 3 years 8 months ago #473

Any thoughts on if they were at first earth human stock or not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by druidking.

Ancient Druids 3 years 8 months ago #474

There is a Creator Source much higher than those we have been beguiled to believe in as our Creators, even the professed lords here, in truth, will admit it is so.. Lyrans, Vegans, Dracos, Nommo's were bipedal, 2 arms, 2legs, Humanoid figures here before for various lengths of time, then came Sophias Cupid (Enki, from self-emination-an interstellar no-no, and in reality looks very different from current Humans.) and the lulu's. Neanderthals must have come from the aforementioned races, before Denisovians, or cro magnum, there could be others. Civilizations from Orion that I've read about were Sophias lulu's, Enlils Northern hemisphere Aryan's, and Enkis further development on African lulu's, introducing what we call the Abrahamic line . It's all personal conjecture though. They do not own us as stock, they have no right to claim this. If we are loved so, why are we not given the ACTUAL TRUTH of events on a factual timeline to answer our mature query? Could "they" fear we would run all of them off like the surviving blue Pics did when Enkis group tried to make contact after he crashed a stolen craft in the Arabian Gulf that resulted in worldwide radiation pollution? The clean-up with copper made all surviving. . Humans blue, while all other life died from radiation or copper poisoning.The Pic's were livid. I understand those beyond the Milky Way are assisting in correcting the developments here in order to secure more perfect unions beyond, to you i plead," We need to understand truthfully what has happened to us, when, why, and all names of each prominent player. I am tired of the covert run around.".

Last edit: by skr.

Ancient Druids 3 years 8 months ago #475

Vanir had to come from somewhere opposite the Heavenly Aesir, right?

Ancient Druids 3 years 8 months ago #476

I think we are lucky enough to have been given a good clue, if we would only look with modern eyes. Click on Blogger to see it. Not yet very good with this new to me platform.

Blogger

Last edit: by druidking.

Ancient Druids 3 years 8 months ago #479

I don't buy into any of the stories humans have been told, either about creator gods nor their supposed creations.

I have been told the history of this part of the Milky Way by 4 different ET groups. Each painted itself as the creators of humanity and demanded certain obedience because of that. The only thing they had in common was that some ET created us out of homo erectus and it's own DNA--in violation of the the set of galactic law known as the Prime.

Having studied microbiology and some genetics, it's pretty obvious that our chromosome #2 is 2 prior chromosomes crunched together and not too elegantly. So a race with 46 chromosomes, instead of the 48 of homo erectus. And one that was not outrageously advanced 250K years ago when this stuff started. So not a Core civilization.

The stories humans have saved have come from ETs or through shaman/druids. At this point, I would trust a shamanic trance more than an ET.

While Sophia is part of a long tradition of Mother goddesses, there is less to believe about her story of accidental creation without a male than there is for most of the others.

So, color me as basically going with the Sumerian Tablets/Egyptian texts who blame us on Anunnaki wanting a slave race. I see most humans today as more slave than 'sapiens'.

Ancient Druids 3 years 8 months ago #480

By the way--great to see you here druidking. Welcome to my forum site. <3

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.656 seconds