Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Introducing myself 4 years 6 months ago #292

I'm sorry, but I removed my introduction since there's no one here on this forum. It doesn't feel save and nice, especially when you try to introduce yourself with some pretty weird things that happened in my life, and there's no response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Devatara.

Introducing myself 4 years 6 months ago #296

The two admins have both had surgery recently.

I had to have shoulder reconstruction after the CIA shredded it in June. I'm finally off pain meds to be able to interact with people with a clear head.

Ian had his own surgeries that I won't break his privacy over.

People in this category are not always able to be available. I'm sorry you chose to be paranoid because we were getting medical care.

Introducing myself 4 years 5 months ago #304

Hi - I'm Sepp, German originally but have been living in Italy for 30 years and now mainly in Portugal, in the Azores on an island there. You can find me on facebook as Sepp Hasslberger if interested.

I'm here not because I participated in SSP missions but because I am interested in all things space and technological. I do believe that there are other civilizations out there, that they are interacting daily wth (some) humans and that none of the moons and planets in this system are really pristine. All have been visited, and many are lived-on by various groups.

I believe that my mission here on earth involves bringing humanity (by which I mean the rest of us here on this planet who know nothing of this) into the space age. I'm disconcerted by the criminal behaviour of the various factions of the SPP, and by the fact that we "normal" humans know nothing of what's happening, not even of the existence of the space forces.

Also, the fact that other beings out there see humanity through the lens of a covert space program that engages in disgustingly criminal conduct like slave trade, selling humans, and unprovoked attacks on groups of aliens makes humanity as a whole be seen as evil, as barbarians who are not to be trusted. I would like to correct that impression.

Last edit: by Sepp.

Introducing myself 4 years 5 months ago #305

I'm glad that you both, Devatara and Sepp, have joined the site and there will be more interaction now.

Introducing myself 4 years 5 months ago #306

Welcome Seth B)

Introducing myself 4 years 5 months ago #307

Welcome Devatara B)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds