Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Things people thought they deleted. 4 years 11 months ago #97

im glad as well, that you werent required to be a slve to the system while dealing with the memories. (jobwise)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Things people thought they deleted. 3 years 11 months ago #464

sspcamilla wrote: its almost like right when you remember you get paralized and go broke.

This strikes a chord. Like Penny said in a vid, you get too close to a secret memory, you get rewarded. But I've paid the price many times over, not much to know for it. But I bet I was a pilot (of something menial like a hoversled) too as I got really upset my pickup wasn't a hovercraft for almost a whole year (a long time ago). I guess driving that long curvy road in the country set off some kind of resonance after a while. It was either that or the cloud changes at the time, as I've always enjoyed looking at the clouds. I miss the original clouds so much.

Things people thought they deleted. 1 year 9 months ago #907

Ian wrote:

PennyBradley wrote: I happen to be rather fond of about half the folks that collection described.

I like those guys too... I have also said that it's a fantasy us older broke down disabled people have about being supersoldiers. Well.... if we are broke down and not well in our appearance here on earth it is by design so that people won't believe them. It is also by design so that the supersoldiers can't raise too much hell or come after their creators easily.

It seems that just about everyone who has went through that program has some sort of autoimmue or health problem.

in uk. im one that is in mk untra and mailbs program and disbaled each night used, i recodings of these 2022

Ian

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds