• Page:

TOPIC:

Space Gate - Ultra Top Secret UFO Program 5 years 1 week ago #187

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Space Gate - Ultra Top Secret UFO Program

The true story of the secret space program. 1917-Present.

It was EXECUTIVE MEMORANDUM, NSC 5401/1 that created MJ-12.

The Nazi crafts produced a force field around them which reduced their inertia 99.999% allowing them to do their incredible feats. As a result, these crafts could not be used as a weapon because standard projectiles could not penetrate the force field. It wasn't until long after the war was over, that laser technology was invented allowing the crafts to become formidable weapons.

In the late 60's the US government was kicked off the moon and prevented from leaving orbit of this planet because they tried to set up weapon systems on the moon during the first Apollo mission.

The crafts used for Mil-abs ops contain a joint crew of both human military personnel along with cloned greys.

Disclaimer: Some of the images are a recreation, but the narration is accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Sources include:

"Space Gate, The Veil Removed - Phoenix Journal 3 - by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn" ...

"Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft, Dr. Boylan"

Video: UFO's of the Third Reich

Source of information the Moon and Mars Colonies:

Henry Deacon - Lawrence Livermore Labs Physicist
Alex Collier - Andromedan Contactee

Get your own meditation device at
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Space Gate - Ultra Top Secret UFO Program 4 years 2 days ago #457

We destroy what we fear or get angry about. What is wrong with us? Is this the result of generations of traumatized brains? Or because we don't have all our spirit pieces? I heard the Lyrans have figured out we have been disconnected from Source as a collective, so we can't really "feel" or "know" each other and Source like we should. It is said aliens have these abilities. But I note they don't have heart feelings. Things are getting uncomprehensible from what I grew up with, so many points of view, irons in the fire and fingers in the pie. Nothing is what we were taught, but figuring it all out is almost impossible, I think is the part that bothers me.

Space Gate - Ultra Top Secret UFO Program 3 years 11 months ago #458

There are too many people speaking from their fears and/ or what they WANT to be true instead of what is really going on. I've seen a lot of "researchers" who are just stating Pentecostal doctrines about demons and applying them to ETs of all races. Or they pick one race and call them angels and the rest are demons. [If it's in a physical body, it's not a demon.]

Also, the CIA rolled out V2K in 1981 and have been gradually expanding the numbers of people subjected to it. I consider that ALL channeling since then is suspect unless the channeler was wearing an EMF blocking cap at the time.

I wear an EMF blocking cap when I'm not on camera, because I got tired of V2K talking over my own thoughts. Real ETs can still talk to me telepathically, and I see them when they do.

My rule of thumb is that every race has an agenda, and most individuals do too. Know what that agenda is BEFORE making agreements or invitations.

Space Gate - Ultra Top Secret UFO Program 3 years 11 months ago #466

I think the governments are trying to control the ET narrative. Make the people see bad guys, but do not tell them about the spirituality, psychic abilities of the visitors/us.

Space Gate - Ultra Top Secret UFO Program 3 years 11 months ago #468

Just because someone is in a higher dimension doesn't make them benevolent and helpful. And (somehow) I do know that just because an entitly is a form of reptilian doesn't make it evil either. However, the thought of a raptor/dinosaur type anything scares me ***less for some reason.
I would like to know who all the groups are, what their alliances are, what their empires/territories are, who is at odds with whom, and what they all want with us (not to mention what deals have been made on our end). Peter the Insider said Nordics now control UK, wonder what that means.
I have heard someone in a vid say that there are some reptilians trying to evolve also. I mean seriously, think how many times Earth civilization went up and down ourselves? This is supposed to be the end of the worst age and the start of the good stuff. Getting through the changeover is the thing.

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.753 seconds