Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 10 months ago #248

Yes, I am aware that the name Guardians is already used in a propaganda based narrative, and in a comic book/movie series.

Sorry, these are the Guardians/Watchers from the Books of Enoch. Not the comics nor the Blue Avians.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Prime Directive 4 years 10 months ago #249

Is There Any Reliable Information Online, That Is Not A "Propaganda Based Narrative" About The Real Guardians/Watchers Other Than The "Books Of Enoch?"

Prime Directive 4 years 10 months ago #252

Not that I am aware of. With the comic series copyrighting the name, there may not be in the future either. At least Corey Goode isn't the owner of the copyright. Marvel will sell usage as long as it's not competing with them.

I may write what I know about them here, if I can find a good place to stash it. They are real, but so much of the mythos about them is now religion based.

Prime Directive 4 years 10 months ago #253

Yes, Write What You Know About The "Guardians/Watchers" Right Here In Space Portals.

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 4 months ago #327

Sephie wrote: The Germans in space told the Guardians 'eff you', and have had several of their colonies destroyed. Their entire armada is engaged in time travel to rescue those people. They are now following orders and returning the rescued to the Solar System. That is what those ships coming through the Sun's portal are. I am not sure where the people are being taken to resettle. We already have bases and or colonies on all the planets, moons and many asteroids. The Germans are not welcome on Venus or Saturn by the folks that already live there.

So keep in mind that real options are few and limiting.

How much Germans are being returned, approximately? Because if its only a million or less, it could just be distributed amongst the moons and Ceres, along with Mars reinforcements. Is Neuschwabenland still in play? Or is there Alliance control over Antarctica, now?

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 4 months ago #328

Short answer: more than any of the worlds in the Solar System can accommodate easily.

Long answer:
When the Germans figured out that hyperspace travel could also be time travel, they set about rescuing their own ancient populations who had died in wars and plagues over the past 400 years. They would have gone further, but the sheer lengths of time in transit were a bit much. They had regen tech from the Mantid Empire so they could revive and heal the dead in one fell swoop.

Then they decided to go back in time, also 400 years, to create the colonies to put these people on. New worlds where the skills of the ancients were useful in farming and taming a new environment. The revived dead thought they were in Valhalla, at peace. Those populations thrived, some are now considered independent nations by the Germans in space. Billions on most of those worlds. They have been trading with their neighbors, both human and ET for centuries. While humans in Europe were still burning witches.

An entire string of colonies spread over a third of the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way. Overlapping with the Draco Empire. Thousands of worlds with over 2 billion each. And all of them have to come back to the Solar System. Somewhere.

These are educated people, with a culture. Used to having cyborg or robot slaves. Used to being master of their world, and an asset to the Draco. They are not going to be happy as refugees here.

You also have to think about the anti-German venom in the West on Earth. I know people who are calling them "proto-humans" and calling for their genocide. Who is going to accept literally trillions of Germans on Earth? With a culture that is hundreds of years in advance of ours?

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds