Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #207

Thanks Penny for this info. I hope they are merciful to the innocent and ignorant and can exact justice to all those who have done evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #216

They are merciful to the innocent.

Not so much the willfully ignorant. Do your homework. Find out what is going on. Scream NO.

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #218

PennyBradley wrote: They are merciful to the innocent.

Not so much the willfully ignorant. Do your homework. Find out what is going on. Scream NO.

They judge humanity as a whole... and what we send out into the ether as "vibrations" right now the collective mass of humans is not exactly vibrating the best of energies. We are being programmed and mind controlled by an AI that's sentient on the grid known as the "queen mother" by some.

When it comes it will be swift... the earth has been rebooted many times before. There will be no mercy if our judgment day happens.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Prime Directive 4 years 11 months ago #225

I am doing my home work. I have some good instructors too. I am screaming no and if there is a Galactic Police force, I've been calling them, and the Galactic Fire Dept., and the Galactic Emergency Rescue, and the Galactic Ambulance and the Almighty (The Governor). I've sent my own person distress signal. Sending out an S.O.S.... Help...…Mayday...…... and We're going to find out who the "Host of Heaven" really is.

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 10 months ago #243

Adams,

Be careful what you ask for. The galactic police are not any organization to be trifled with, however, if they do show up and you are the one that called them make sure that your porch is absolutely clean before you point out the dirt on another’s.

You never know what they will do when they show up. They have been down to do summary judgments on a group much like a teacher would punish an entire class because one student misbehaved.

The galactic police, as you call them, are a group that not only enforces the law they also serve as the judge jury and executioner if necessary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Re:Prime Directive 4 years 10 months ago #247

The Galactic Police are really called the Guardians. They are made up of the best and brightest and most ethical members of all the races in the Galaxy. They are more of a military than a police force as we know it on Earth, because by the time that most races encounter them, they are Galactic Level Zero Civilizations.

That means that the planet has one basic culture, one basic authority that answers for the population. They provide for the survival needs of every individual regardless of individual merit or 'wealth'. That means food, shelter, clothing, education, medical care and electricity for life support [heating/cooling/cooking food]. The population is free to pursue interests and talents rather than slave labor for survival. There would be no slavery. They are usually telepathic at this level.

Until you reach that level as a culture, you are generally a GA protectorate.

Our people have been overriding this with seances and CE-5 events at least since Sir John Dee made contact with the Enochians in Queen Elizabeth I's reign. That means, we have been inviting in anyone who can hear us for almost 600 years. That is how we got the Draco and the Greys. There are far worse out there too. And if you have invited them it, it takes an armed conflict to remove them--that may destroy your entire population.

So Earth is in a pickle. We have invited in some nasty critters, and are committing atrocities across the entire Sagittarius arm of the galaxy in violation of galactic law. We are nowhere near evolved enough to merit membership in any of the Federations in the galaxy.

Our actual options at the moment are to be trapped in our Solar System until we learn to live together in peace--as a GA protectorate--or be shoved back into the Stone Age to try again. And yes, we have to make that decision as a whole race, not just individuals.

The Germans in space told the Guardians 'eff you', and have had several of their colonies destroyed. Their entire armada is engaged in time travel to rescue those people. They are now following orders and returning the rescued to the Solar System. That is what those ships coming through the Sun's portal are. I am not sure where the people are being taken to resettle. We already have bases and or colonies on all the planets, moons and many asteroids. The Germans are not welcome on Venus or Saturn by the folks that already live there.

So keep in mind that real options are few and limiting.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds