Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Draco DNA maybe? 3 years 4 days ago #575

I have learned to be wary of new people until I know where they are coming from. Especially this past year, people have poured out of the woodwork who think of me as a stepping stone to their own 'careers' in the Disclosure Movement. Honestly, I am not making money at this, and I don't personally know anyone who is. I know several who are trying and failing--one actually got financing through some pretty shady characters. We are considered the batshit fringe.

I am completely mortified by all the religious bullshit out there. Space is space, not another dimension. We are dealing with 3D physical beings, not angels or demons. We operate through physical means most of the time, and psionics at other times. Psionics is basically a combo of Tai Chi and psychic abilities. It's ramped up a little because the CIA/OSS added ET DNA to some of us. But the core abilities are available to most humans if trained.

I get pissed when I'm asked to explain other people's stories. Especially when those stories are channelled. My story is my memories of a very real 3D physical experience. Those memories are just as real as my memories of Earth since. And I've had very real 3D physical injuries as punishment for talking. I've also had very 3D physically real friends killed because they were affiliated with me.

It especially bothers me when one of those people using me as a stepping stone is who you want me to explain. That is insult on top of injury. You have not done this. But there are people using this site who have.

Now, I don't mind sharing information that came from the generations before us. Some is 3D real, some is mixed with a hell of a lot of religion, and some is completely full of shit. And I will tell you what I think of it. The community at large also has what has been termed a 'conservative' problem--and recently has bought into scammers of various stripes.

We have a couple of problems on this site--my IT partner is paranoid about copyright accusations so I'm not allowed to share my .pdf collection. We also have limited memory, so I can't store my video collection here. I am purchasing another server to store videos of the community--especially since the Big Tech has started deleting them. It will have to have a small fee to help me pay for the bandwidth used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Draco DNA maybe? 2 years 11 months ago #587

far is I know we do have repitlian dna, draco not sure..... but it is rumored we have over 26 different alien speices dna inside of us. i dont know if it is true but this is rumored. that we have many different dna on earth. infact we were suppose to be a paradise and a libary and humans were to be guaridans of the libary but it was all hijacked, i could be wrong :P

Draco DNA maybe? 2 years 11 months ago #588

why not just use a cheap RDP? remote desktop portal with unlimited traffic so basically all u ave to do is pay 15-20 bucks a month for 60-100gig little desktop that people can access has a website. of course ud have ot buy a domain but thats 12 a year. RDP is cheap if u dig a little, that way charge 5 or 10 bucks a person u can make enough to put back into ur projects or whatever u wanted to do.

Last edit: by mad.gar.

Draco DNA maybe? 2 years 11 months ago #603

My plan was to archive the videos of the community, at least those by people who were willing to give written permission to avoid the copyright feeding frenzy out there. Also to archive the books that are past copyright or the copyright owners give written permission.

I'm on Social Security Disability. [Spinal injuries.] I wanted this to have some room to grow. Maybe mirror this website there to have a forum. But I can't afford the ongoing expenses without some help. My IT partner and I have been paying for this one out of pocket and it has been running us about $500 a year. We have been splitting it, and gratefully accepting donations. We wanted to avoid adverts and the privacy infringement that goes with that.

Draco DNA maybe? 2 years 11 months ago #612

• tla
  • tla's Avatar Topic Author
Do you have a go fund me or some way to help donate? I would be happy to help out as I can.

Draco DNA maybe? 2 years 10 months ago #646

My paypal is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do me a favor and don't give if you can't afford it. <3

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds