Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 5 months ago #823

Hi, Penny! I had my brain scanned as well but they told me it was totally ok. I do not believe them at all. All of them lie all the time. I cannot get laboratory blood findings for years, i.e. I get some but I don't trust it anymore. The last time when I got one, one of the factors (sedimentation ?) was high.. afterward, I couldn't get that number ever.. My brain is not normal, that's for sure. It's swallowed through fontanelles because, I assume, severe MW targeting for 7/24 365 for the past 16 years. -- I try to keep my breathing "laziness" by physical activity and (in the past by) balanced diet and massages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 5 months ago #833

You have to choose to listen to the doctors or stop going to them. Period.

You cannot have one foot in each camp and survive.

As it is against the law for me to give medical advise in my State, that is what I will tell you.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 4 months ago #853

Maja, I recently stopped eating production bread and increased my consumption of Chard, Bok Choy, & Spinach, etc. I eat rice cakes with toppings.

I no longer use my BIPAP machine and I am having very realistic dreams and loving my sleep periods. I actually wake up smiling now and feeling ready to seize the day. Unbelievable but true.

I have also added lots of new vitamins. Hawthorn Berry, Grapeseed Extract, Fish Oil, Garlic Oil, OliPure BP, Bromelain, Ultimate Flora Probiotic, A, D3, Super B Complex, and of course C. Mike Adams, AKA The Health Ranger says Zinc, Nano Silver, and Magnesium and I am looking into that. Anyone taking these??? I work from home as a ghostwriter so taking it slow lately.

I have Chronic Bronchitis (COPD), have had 2 heart attacks (1st. one, stent, 2nd. one, single bypass), and last month began very light chest pains, full-strength aspirin cured it per incident. The last thing I want is the hospital and I am searching for anything I can do to cure or make this better. Partially blocked artery I assume.

I want to meditate but somehow can not quite master it. I need help in this area and David Lotherington said my Chakra's are all out of whack but I can't afford the services the fine psionics folks are asking for their work. I need help in this area and would gladly barter for ghostwriting or other writing services which I am extremely gifted at. I am email friends with James Rink and have offered free ghostwriting for books by any SSP folks whose memories are returning but no takers yet.

Last edit: by DesertMax.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 4 months ago #855

Hi, DesertMax! Glad to hear that! I understand the vegetables you mention, but about the rest that you count, I have no knowledge. I have never used additives in my diet, especially since I've learned the macrobiotic way of understanding food. For your problem, I would strongly suggest (if I may..) that you contact William Spear who gives individual consultations on a specific diet (within macrobiotics). He was one of my favorite teachers in the past, when he was visiting my country... I'm sure his advice would help you a Lot! He lives on the East Coast. I have one more contact, I think that center is somewhere in the Appalachia mountains, but for that, I have to ask my girlfriend. If you would need it, I'll get the contact. -- It's hard to imagine how the change in diet works, but it does! Bread is especially hard for the lungs.. also, toast, cookies, smoking, too much Fresh Fruits (!), juices, ice cream, dairy, red meat, and some other stuff. So, one has to be careful. The balance of energies in the body equals our health.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 4 months ago #856

Thanks Maja, I have sent William Spear a message on his site. I do appreciate your expertise and your prominence.
12-19-21 He never got back to me. M

Last edit: by DesertMax.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 4 months ago #857

Hi, Penny! I usually don't go to a doctor.. I am doing that for many decades. This scanning was a try to show get on pic possible changes in my brain because that was requested by a European TI association as one of three requests as evidence of targeting. (On RTG pics there were visible changes) I made my try.. As I noted, they said all was ok with my brain, but that was not the truth. My brain was under constant MW attack at that time already, I had trouble thinking and memorizing, so... I don't use their service often, but I do here and there if I cannot escape. Now, they forbid those who are non-vaccinated to have ANY public service, anything from the government, so I have no choice but to dismiss them all. I'm expelled. One of about half of the population of my country, about 2M...

• Page:
Moderators: Dr. Tao
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds