Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 5 months ago #816

Yes, I know that without the machine and mask, sleeping on my back is a massive invitation to apnea events.
My diet is predominantly fruit and veggies. I do not drink enough water and working on that. Also, I have a problem
with my esophagus becoming blocked when I eat. Especially carbs like bread & it can be quite painful. So, I drink milk which cures each incident.
I am using Lactose-Free milk and probably drink more of it than I should but when I eat, I just need it.

As for portions, I have evolved this down to very small because I was prone to eating too much food overall and I knew it was wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 5 months ago #819

I use a cpap, have for nearly a decade now.

My apnea is 'central', which means my brain forgets to breathe. It's not my throat shutting or my nose closing or any of the other possibles. Mine is the kind people die from.

I was having episodes of falling asleep in the doctor's office chair. Sleeping through painful medical tests [IVP for example]. I had stopped driving because I judged myself unsafe. The cpap gave me back my mind and my freedom. The change in me was obvious from the first month.

I've had cat scans and MRIs since 1984 that have shown my brain was 'odd'. The hemispheres are separated way too much. I was being observed for 'normal pressure hydrocephalus' in the 1980s.

Now, this is the kicker: My brain changes are identical to those of astronauts who have been subjected to centrifuge training. And I ran across a report that people who have been spun have a harder time reintegrating alters. So I'm pretty sure that my anomaly is related to the black ops wanting to prevent me from reintegrating alters.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 5 months ago #820

Penny, I have both central and obstructive which means I have “complex” sleep apnea… both! Your comparison to the centrifuge is quite interesting. You should stay on top of that. Our soft and delicate fleshy bodies are so weak and prone to so much repair. I also have Chronic Bronchitis which I live with. I keep saying I need to go down to the local used lung store to get a new set… You know, “Lungs R Us!”

As for CPAP use, my story reads like a mini-mystery. I acquired my first machine in about 2012. It is a ResMed S9 BIPAP. The outlet that dispensed it to me was not that great.

Then, when I lived in Bend OR, I did my second overnight sleep study and they prescribed a different machine but I never received it. I got a machine but it was not mine. That machine kept blowing me up with air like a human balloon so I knew something was wrong. I took it back to the office that dispensed it to me and the girl at the window looked up my file.
She got a very odd look on her face and told me I had received somebody else's machine, they got the files switched. I never received the correct machine but to this day, my credit report shows that company as a negative creditor Their records show that I did receive a machine. They could not get anything correct! Pitifully ignorant & crooked!
Then, here in Yuma, a few years ago I had yet one more sleep study. This is curious; the Health Care system makes it mandatory for a new sleep study to be performed if the old one is over a year old yet they know that sleep apnea is an extremely serious problem that does not just get up and leave our bodies. It should be called, “Money Care!”

The machine I received from that study was not a BIPAP, which I need, but a CPAP and was a Philips RespironicsPhilips Respironics . We now know that machine was completely defective and legally recalled. An attorney’s office contacted me and asked a series of questions, after which they informed me that they could not help me and I had no case. I was disqualified because I never went to the ER over the use of that machine and had no side effects. (This was because I stopped using it before it could hurt me!)

So as the story ends, I am back using my first machine, The ResMed S9 BIPAP, for which I had already learned the clinician’s menu so I tweaked it to my liking and it helps more than it hurts but some mornings I wonder even about that. In the end, the older we get, the more we see through the system's real agenda, and the more we turn to Jethro Kloss’s “Green Pharmacy,” with herbs and teas and other concoctions that would do wonders for folks in the 1800s. These days, I take a lot of vitamins.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 5 months ago #822

Hi! As I said, you probably drink too much liquid, so the tissue becomes weak. If I may, I'd advise you to control your daily liquid intake and try to make it as minimum as possible during time.. One may take too much liquid (water, fresh fruits, milk or so) because of taking too much meat or bread or food like cookies, toast or such similar dehydrated food. It is not easy to balance food. I've learned that through macrobiotics but it is very hard to maintain that diet in conditions of the so-called civilization we live in. In any case, it'd be wise not to take too much liquid, fresh fruits, juices, milk, etc. Take more salty dishes like soup, stews or so. -- Second reason for body needs more water is being targeted by MW as that heats our body and we feel thirsty. What you've said here gives me a clue that you could be targeted. Also, if one smokes, the body may be in need of more water. And, of course, we may need more water if we are in a normal life situation when we simply spend our body liquid and have a need to drink.. I cannot refer to what Penny said about another possible reason she mentioned because I have no knowledge or any memory of that. I can only say that my body also FORGETS to breathe! and, that I have had that problem way back since I can remember...

Last edit: by Maja M.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 5 months ago #823

Hi, Penny! I had my brain scanned as well but they told me it was totally ok. I do not believe them at all. All of them lie all the time. I cannot get laboratory blood findings for years, i.e. I get some but I don't trust it anymore. The last time when I got one, one of the factors (sedimentation ?) was high.. afterward, I couldn't get that number ever.. My brain is not normal, that's for sure. It's swallowed through fontanelles because, I assume, severe MW targeting for 7/24 365 for the past 16 years. -- I try to keep my breathing "laziness" by physical activity and (in the past by) balanced diet and massages.

Sleep Apnea has been a huge problem for me for far too long! 2 years 5 months ago #833

You have to choose to listen to the doctors or stop going to them. Period.

You cannot have one foot in each camp and survive.

As it is against the law for me to give medical advise in my State, that is what I will tell you.

• Page:
Moderators: Dr. Tao
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds