Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 5 months ago #844

I know that Joel Lakey has embraced the alpha male aspects of being part of the human military auxilary of the Draco Empire military. He enjoys killing. He enjoys bragging about his exploits, both in battle and in the bedroom. He would prefer to be there all the time.

I don't. I have abilities that would be considered weapons of mass destruction here. I have done things that would be war crimes here. I have a conscience here. I am exposing the crimes committed in the hopes of stopping the kidnapping of children for these programs. If I were given my choice, I would live a quiet life and never harm another soul. But until the kidnapping is stopped, I can't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #846

Penny, would you comment about this spiral? It seems, there was no ship or launch at this time in the sky. Thank you.. I'm aware of your description of Elon Musk's rocket launch and that spiral, which is different.

Last edit: by Maja M.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #847

Hi! I can give you this link, that's all I know about the trap .. and, the same text on YT
Well.. Actually, that's not all I know, but here I've found the info about that web that catches souls and forces re-incarnation. The credibility of this Interview was confirmed by ZetaTalk (which I follow for some years) but they told nothing more...

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #848

This is the link (somehow lost from the comment) so, I put it here

Again, I do not SEE the link (probably, I'm missing something..) I'll give you the book
Attachments:

Last edit: by Maja M.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #849

My IT partner put certain safeguards in place to keep me out of trouble with copyrights.
They are a pain in the ass, but he is correct, they have kept me out of trouble.

Is the White Light Trap/Soultrap/Machine on Moon still active? 2 years 4 months ago #852

Hi Penny, as for living a quiet and unassuming life, I think you echo the contention of the majority of Americans and indeed, most of the world.
I think this is why 'nobody will believe you,' is a phrase so often heard when those of us who are awake attempt to spread the truth among our communities.
This is the most difficult thing for me. Still so many TV and YT programs saying, "If we can ever reach Mars to colonize it...." or my favorite, "Is there life out there?" (or are these programs placed by shills)

Last edit: by DesertMax.
Time to create page: 3.930 seconds