Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rudolf Steiner 2 years 7 months ago #753

Does anyone have comments to Rudolf Steiner?

I have asked various persons who are familiar with Steiner if they have encountered any mention by Steiner in regard to extraterrestials, but either they reply no or they assert the opinion such entities are in fact what Steiner calls Ahrimanic or Luciferic spirits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rudolf Steiner 2 years 7 months ago #759

I have not read Steiner. I don't know what his views are.

When I was in space, I encountered 3D physical beings who could be killed with laser weapons. Just like people. This is why I quickly lose patience with people who insist they are spirits.

Rudolf Steiner 2 years 7 months ago #763

I was military in space. None of my alters are religious. At all. I find it deeply offensive when everything I post is slimed with a religious gloss. And yes, Steiner is 'religious', he's just not Christian. We have a Forum topic on Religion. Keep it there or be banned from this site.

Rudolf Steiner 2 years 7 months ago #767

Dear Ms Bradley,

I study Rudolf Steiner's epistemology and not theology or science of religion. My main instructor for philosophy Prof v Herrmann was personal collaborator and editor of Heidegger. I compare three epistemological books written by Steiner 1886/1924, 1890, 1894/1918 with one another, and with various Heidegger books and lectures, in addition to Freytag-Löringhoff's
neo-Aristotelian term logic and H.-E. Hengstenberg's ontology. Your conception of Rudolf Steiner is based on false premises. Anthroposophy is spiritual science, and my focus is epistemological ontology. Whether Steiner is Christian or not belongs to theology.
But it's not difficult to recognize he wouldn't have been fired from his office in the Theosophical Society if he had agreed with the Adyar occultists about Jesus Christ. However, I study philosophy, not theology, and majored in philosophy.
I am quite disappointed by your reply and tone to me. You confuse me and Rudolf Steiner with somebody else. I viewed some interviews you gave and thought you were quite objective. I'm sorry if you suffer from your health condition and hope your operation was successful.

PS: I forgot to mention Herbert Witzenmann's books on epistemology. For example, Herbert Witzenmann, Strukturphänomenologie. Vorbewusstes Gestaltbilden im erkennenden Wirklichkeitenthüllen. ISBN 3-85704-172-2

Last edit: by Reader. Reason: Oversight and orthographic correction

Ms Bradley's reaction 2 years 7 months ago #768

Ms Bradley confuses theology and ontology. Theology deals with God, ontology with being of what is. If Ms Bradley would read my post in inner quiet above she would recognize that my question deals with the existence of entities in other realms or "dimensions". The names "Ahrimanic" and "Luciferic" are from antiquity and used as reference by Steiner for certain entities which he observed in other domains of perception.

Rudolf Steiner 2 years 7 months ago #769

Dear Ms Bradley,

Why do you use the Sanskrit word <karma>
which in English has a religious meaning?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds