Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 5 months ago #493

Discord

i'm here the name is we are one

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 3 months ago #495

Greetings Penny! Will you please consider my friendship request? I have so much to share! I would love to visit with you! I have been wanting to share with others for so long! So very tired. I often feel overwhelmed with no one to talk with, that can functionally, cognitively communicate with comprehension and experiential wisdom. Please , thank you!

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 3 months ago #517

It's not you, or the people, its the wi-fi.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 1 week ago #586

facebook, youtube, google, they are all trying to control the narrative now. im not surprised at all. they been doing this my entire life. even when something does come out like pentagon admits to having a ship they talk about it and then nothing people dont even question it.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 4 days ago #597

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

mad.gar wrote: facebook, youtube, google, they are all trying to control the narrative now. im not surprised at all. they been doing this my entire life. even when something does come out like pentagon admits to having a ship they talk about it and then nothing people dont even question it.

That is why we offer this safe space here.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 3 days ago #600

This is why I was asking a while ago if Penny was considering moving her video hosting to Rokfin. I see that Eric has shifted to using his own website which has some benefits, but seems like it requires a lot of infrastructure. Rokfin is where my news comedians have been moving their content, to avoid YouTube censorship. If the site could just add a queue function and gather some content creators from the disclosure community, I could stop using YouTube for anything other than funny animal videos.

Time to create page: 0.591 seconds