Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 5 months ago #490

penny

iff you intrested in like minded people ..like us
i'm on a discord server WE ARE ONE.. and a lot of info and intresting people are there meby you want to take a look at it

iff so let me know sweety
lets free the people and openup the info we have
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 5 months ago #491

I'm already on a couple of servers on Discord, so send the invitation link in chat here. Set it for 'not expiring', because I don't always check here daily.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 5 months ago #493

Discord

i'm here the name is we are one

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 3 months ago #495

Greetings Penny! Will you please consider my friendship request? I have so much to share! I would love to visit with you! I have been wanting to share with others for so long! So very tired. I often feel overwhelmed with no one to talk with, that can functionally, cognitively communicate with comprehension and experiential wisdom. Please , thank you!

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 3 months ago #517

It's not you, or the people, its the wi-fi.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 1 week ago #586

facebook, youtube, google, they are all trying to control the narrative now. im not surprised at all. they been doing this my entire life. even when something does come out like pentagon admits to having a ship they talk about it and then nothing people dont even question it.

Time to create page: 1.449 seconds