Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stop Akashic Records from recording 1 year 1 month ago #979

I was taught to basically go astral and visit a library that looks rather like a marble temple.
I was not allowed in. I would start to walk through the door and there would suddenly be a brick wall there. Seriously. I would come back with a sore nose from hitting it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stop Akashic Records from recording 1 year 3 days ago #984

You can re-write, over-write, or remove files, and might already possess the tech needed to override false records.
This intel is sourced from my own intuitive abilities.. know what your true records should look like.

Stop Akashic Records from recording 11 months 4 weeks ago #985

l

Last edit: by Avalon Briggs.

"Brain cap" from lessemf.com 7 months 20 hours ago #1005

Hello Penny. Since you had mentioned the "Brain cap" from lessemf.com in this topic before, I did not want to open another topic just for this item.

I saw your video today (7 Oct 2023) on Odysee with Olivia James where you pulled up your good-ole (what you have been referring to as) "Brain cap" from lessemf.com, saying it has a Nickel component. But the closest I can find at LessEMF is Anti-Radiation Skull Cap: Shield Your Head from EMFs with Style - Less EMF which doesn't contain Nickel but Silver. Also none of the other hats and caps they offer contains Nickel ( EMF Shielding Skull Cap: Stylish and Functional Brain Protection - Less EMF active material not mentioned).

So now there is a couple of possibilities:
  1. You mistook the two metals with each other, and indeed the current "Brain Coat" is the one you have?
  2. Yours is an older model, and at some point they swapped Ni with Ag?
  3. Yours is a different product. If so, can you try to find it at lessemf.com and share the full link here?
Danke für deine Mühen - very much appreciated.

Last edit: by Lee_DE.

"Brain cap" from lessemf.com 6 months 3 weeks ago #1009

Mine is an older product from 2016. They may have switched out since then.
Many Americans consider Nickel to be 'silver' and are unaware it's a separate element.

I always find it interesting when folks decide to nitpick me giving helpful advice.

"Brain cap" from lessemf.com 6 months 3 weeks ago #1010

Hi Penny. Thanks for your reply with the additional information. It's of value to know that yours is 7 years old and indeed is based on Nickel. Without being an expert, the switch from Ni to Ag as core shielding element seems like an upgrade not a downgrade.

And no, I wasn't nitpicking on you at all, Penny - I very simply felt insecure because two pieces of the puzzle didn't quite fit together. As you surely know, too: der Teufel steckt im Detail :)

Thanks to your clarification, we now feel confident enough to order the current Ag based Brain coat.

Last edit: by Lee_DE.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.694 seconds