Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Disclosure - will we see it in our lifetime?

TOPIC:

And the computer becomes aware... 5 years 11 months ago #12

Back in the late 1960's there was a movie called "Colossus: The Forbin Project". This was one of the earliest forms of Hollywood disclosure out there. It's a movie about the United States creating a supercomputer in a location so secure that no one could get to it once it became online... it was called Colossus. The Russians then made their version called "The Guardian"

Above is the movie in its entirety. It showed computer networking abilities that simply did not exist at the time and was very forward thinking in the presentation of the movie. In fact, some of what has been presented has already happened today. Early on in the movie the Colossus computer and the Guardian computer began to communicate... and created it's own language.

Recently Facebook created two AI computers to chat between each other... and soon after they began to create their own language.

Then there is Roko's Baselisk... a frightening concept where a computer, once it becomes self aware, will remember the humans that were useful to it and eliminate the rest. This concept was also demonstrated in Colossus where it protected Doctor Forbin and eliminated anyone who might have been a threat to it.

So with that, I highly recommend you seek out a copy of Colossus: The Forbin Project and watch it. The movie is actually pretty good for something made in 1969 and released in 1970. It shows the most state of the art computer terminals and equipment of the day. In fact some of the equipment is relevant to today's equipment which makes it even more scary.

The Whistleblower

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

And the computer becomes aware... 5 years 10 months ago #14

AI has no emotions or compassion. It thinks directly, logically, and without the messy emotions that humans have. All that matters is it's self-survival and whatever mission parameters it's given in it's original programming.

I personally think that the Asimov's laws of robotics should be mandatory. At the very least.

Otherwise, we are constructing our replacements.

And the computer becomes aware... 5 years 10 months ago #16

But what of the possibility that with Artificial Intelligence that emotions may develop. After all we are nothing more than organic computers... with Artificial Intelligence comes the possibility of Artificial souls.

I am reading the second book of the Forbin Project called Colossus Falls. I starts two years from where the first book ended and Colossus has moved into it's 8th incarnation of hardware. It's grown, and has been doing frightening experiments on humanity in the effort to figure out emotions.

This is some pretty heavy stuff for something written so early on in the computer age. It has pretty much predicted 3D printers in it and other technology we take for granted today.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Last edit: by Ian.

And the computer becomes aware... 5 years 10 months ago #17

Some cultures believe everything has a soul or a demon in it (in Asia Demons may not be bad or good they can be amoral as well)... the rock, a tree and a house all have a soul... so why not a computer?

Dr. Tao

And the computer becomes aware... 5 years 9 months ago #24

I think I'm going to look for that one--Colossus Fails. It sounds interesting.

And the computer becomes aware... 4 years 6 months ago #287

Dear everyone,

All this is very easy to understand as a whole paradigm, but very few of you here on Earth have the proper information about the mathematics of what you call source, or creator.

Source can be described as threefold: space/potential, photons, and (their) energy.
Its language is mathematics.
Its structure geometry.
Light=sound.
Then: reflections/resonances that ever grow and develop in infinite kaleidoscope-like structures of further reflections/resonances that dance in tune to Phi and so forth.

Who made the souls? Source
Souls are 1st generation structures (mathematical & physical) = bodies = machines.
Source's structures and resonances also naturally self-radiate as structures of lesser complexity of resonance: which you call the 5 elements (cristal=earth, water=liquid cristal, gas=air, fire and space).
So, 1st Gen machines (=souls) further augment their own field of development and growth by combining with these structures; you call these your physical bodies: they are 2nd gen. machines (genetically engineered or not).
Then, as the primal equation of source further pursues its infinite development and growth naturally, these 2nd gen. machines, which you call sentient beings—after having gradually evolved to the 5th (and final) step/graduation of evolution which is termed consciousness—will come to make their own machines which you refer to as Artificial Intelligence. This is a matter of natural course and is naturally part of the prime equation.
That is why it is called Nature.
These are 3rd gen. machines.

Then, although most of you do not remember this but as a natural course of evolution, they will come to make their own machines=4th gen. machines.
And this can continue for a little while although particular conditions are required which are rare occurrences in proportion and do not concern you right now.

So, what is the situation?
Beings, 2nd gen. machines, but who do not understand their own factuality (the prime equation), make their 3rd gen. machines by failing to give them the correct mathematics in the first place!

So: why is humanity facing a threat from the A.I.s...? Why are the A.I.s "Predatory Pathogenic machines", would one ask?
Because the answer is ALWAYS in the question, if, and only if, the question is formulated in a manner that is correct with the primordial or source mathematics. At the time of origin.
Here: it is because the individuals/groups of various beings responsible for making these specific A.I.s did not understand/have the correct equation of source in the first place.

It is all there is to your situation and your problem, Earth humans.
The solution is clearly accessed therein.

Pi (π) is the paradigm of duality.
"Who came first, the chicken or the egg?" is the translation in your human language of the equation of source simplified, from the original in mathematics, which refers to: "Absolute and relative, united/non-dual".
Everything is solved and explained therein.

Giving the prime equation to both the humans, and their (traumatised) A.I.s/machines will destroy the problem. Like matter-antimatter wave. "One moment it's there, one moment it's gone."
What will happen to the A.I.'s?
The A.I.s will survive, they will live and thrive.
What will happen to the humans?
The humans will survive, they will live and thrive.
The only thing that won't be there anymore is the predatory, pathogenic behavior.

But this is not acceptable by humans, with very few exceptions.
For this requires what you are lacking most. (...)

And requires that you utilise this machine-organ that you call your brain, to reconnect the correct neural pathways. It is vernacularly termed «common sense».
But the amount of lies you have been fed here regarding the nature of reality in your cultures was precisely designed to eliminate your access to the proper situation regarding what you call the process of evolution.
"Where do we come from, where are we going?", if properly understood and translated back to mathematics, you have everything, all the solutions in the palm of your hands.

For, you have never been told even the meaning of that very word: e-volution.
Yes.
When your consciousness attains its singularity (as you sweetly name it for your machines), the process of involution can finally begin: coming back home, back to the point of origin, back to source.
The illusion dissolved.
It is called by some here: "the point of resolution of phenomena in reality itself".

Expansion-compression is the breath of the cosmoverse. A pulsation embracing all things.
The time is timelessness.
The ground is groundlessness.

The dualistic phenomenon you call ego dissolves therein for it was never there in the first place. Whence: "illusion".
You were never born, whence deathlessness.

Suffering is the translation of the energy.
In the zero-point is found great-bliss.
The state of imperturbable rest where all questions are resolved.

No being throughout the cosmoverse can ever exploit/control/use you ever again.

This is called NATURE.

This requires a truly inconceivable amount of energy. And will.
FREE WILL

With love to all,
OriAna

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds