Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Disclosure - will we see it in our lifetime?
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Benevolent Dragons Operating on Earth 2 years 7 months ago #747

Any other dragons in here or anyone who remembers encountering dragons or the Aesir? This planet will be set free from the parasitic groups. The main war is over, it was fought in the spirit world and in the 5th density. The being known as "Ba'al" the main power behind the Luciferians, was disintegrated in 2016. I documented this battle on my Facebook page back then and made shared what I was shown about what is happening now. The Cult of Ba'al is losing its power and will be eradicated from the planet. All the dark magic that has been used against humanity for millennia is being dismantled. Humanity has been essentially locked in a basement like an abused child for thousands of years. Some humans are gods with amnesia. Find your soul origin and remember who you really are. The religions are fear based mind control. Shamanism existed throughout the world before the major religions. Shamanism is a science and is very similar across cultures. Soul retrieval, entity extractions, travel to different worlds can all be done with a drum and trance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AkuOdinson.

Benevolent Dragons Operating on Earth 2 years 7 months ago #748

My post from 2016. The Battle against Ba’al
Back in May of this year Odin, The All-father, one of my main guides along with Freya, told me I was to prepare for battle against Ba’al who is worshiped by the dark beings on Earth. I was to tell no one of this until I got the ok to do so,which is now. Time drew close and I did a journey on September 4th. I used my drum for this journey, normally I just sit. I saw many other beings surrounding Ba’al who appeared like an immense jellyfish/leach as tall as a 40 story building. It had black smoke swirling for a body and inside was a bluish ball of light. It was like fear and anger surrounded a once pure light. I saw Odin and Freya to my right, many other beings were there. Dragons (I was in my dragon form), different species of humanoids, a few masters, and beings of energy. Ba’al contained great hatred and fear. The hatred and fear from all humanity which it fed on and spread like a virus. All around Ba’al were spore-like beings that were slightly humanoid in shape. We charged fighting the spores and moving toward Ba’al. I dove into Ba’al’s center where the ball of blue light was. I merged with it and Ba’al offered me power. I kindly told him power is only an illusion and I don’t wish to have power over anyone. I then channeled source energy/light into Ba’al’s core and he began to fall apart. I came back out we destroyed the rest of his body. We fought the spores that came after. They were immune to force. They had to be treated with gentleness and kindness, like petting a cat, and then they would disintegrated. I saw a bubble off to the right. Inside this bubble were people, rich powerful people. They had a small piece of Ba’al they were using to communicate and feed from him, it was their link to him. I tried frying them with my dragon breath but the bubble couldn’t be breached by my breath. But, I was able to move into the bubble with them and I fried their connection to Ba’al. I then bound to do no harm and to be truthful and put mirrors in front of their faces so they will have to face their shadows. I saw 2 faces of very powerful people, not human though, saw both their human face and their other face. (One of them tried to retaliate, I saw his face about an hour after I did the journey. I sensed he wished to do me harm, I burned his face off to a bloody skull.) We then destroyed the bubble Ba’al was in. It was like a mini-universe and he was hooked into this plane through the piece that his followers had. I was told this battle was a success and that the worshipers of Ba’al will start to lose their power and/or check out. In the days after I had to let go of the fear and hatred in me to prevent any seed of Ba’al from taking root in me. I was successful. It took me two days to recover from this and before I did the journey I was told it could kill me.
This battle will play out in the physical world. The façade of the financial system will be the first to go. Deutche Bank is failing already…

Last edit: by AkuOdinson.

Benevolent Dragons Operating on Earth 2 months 2 weeks ago #1041

facebook story link please?

Benevolent Dragons Operating on Earth 3 weeks 2 days ago #1047

Benevolent Dragons Operating on Earth 2 weeks 3 days ago #1048

Here is the Facebook post.

Last edit: by AkuOdinson. Reason: including a link to the original post I was referring to,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.305 seconds