Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Disclosure - will we see it in our lifetime?
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Question's about a recent episode 2 years 9 months ago #669

I didn't see any threads for talking about recent episodes on Penny's or other's disclosure shows. Hope this can be a general on going conversation. Was inspired to start this to ask Penny about something I was reminded of during her recent video with Douglas Dietrich on July 17.

To our hostess:
Sometimes you're willing to talk about your alters popping in during interviews, so I hope you don't mind me asking. Around the midpoint of your interview with Douglas, the expression on your face is so intense it makes me wonder if I'm seeing a studious aspect of your dominant self, or an alternate popping up to engage with the more earthly disclosure. The episode this also made me think of was the one with the 'mad moon man.' Were you just really irritated, or did you have to let another Penny forward to get through that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question's about a recent episode 2 years 9 months ago #676

I sometimes have to really pay attention to what Douglas is saying. He is making an extreme effort to be straightforward and logical for me--if you have seen his other work he tends to talk in word pictures that never make clear what he is talking about. I deeply appreciate the effort he is making.

Some of what he says conflicts with what I was taught by the Germans--not in the big strokes but the small ones. And I have to stop and consider is it worth the hurt feelings he will have if I argue the point. He has been terribly abused by some interviewers, as have I. And I don't want to be that person.

And I do have alters shift still. Not as badly as I did in January, but it's still uncontrollable on my part. The shifting like a rolodex spinning is mostly over and I'm thankful. If you check the recordings, my producer is trusting me to handle the situation better now. He used to sit and count how many times I shifted in a single 2 hour show.

The last interview, he made some unkind comments about Jews. I don't think he realizes that I'm a quarter Jewish. I know I debated editing those comments out of the video before uploading and decided it was more intellectually honest to leave them in.

Question's about a recent episode 2 years 9 months ago #677

I have full memory of that last interview with Douglas, so if it was an alter shift, it was one that shared memory.

Question's about a recent episode 2 years 9 months ago #678

Douglas Dietrich asked to be on my show. I was very leery because I was acquainted with his earlier work. And his habit of word pictures that make little sense.

I knew about his beliefs that the Japanese had won WWII, that Roswell was a Japanese ship, that the so-called ETs were Japanese pilots who the Americans had tortured and skinned.

I knew that the Germans in Antarctica had won WWII and dictated terms to Truman and Eisenhower, and that the saucer was a better version of a Haunabu ship and had been told that it was manned by Germans and piloted by a pair of Greys.

I know that Herr Dietrich does NOT believe in the existence of ETs. And I am very used to people who don't believe in ETs being quite rude and disrespectful to me.

So, that first show we were feeling each other out. He was trying to shock me. And I didn't. And I stood my ground. He may be Asian Royalty deposed by the Communists--but I am descended from European Royalty and very much his equal. And he still has issues with that, because Patriarchy.

And he had me on his show several times in the middle of the night. He was actually shocked that I didn't lose his audience.

For the second show, I was quite ill with a tummy bug that I had taken a whole box of Imodium and was still sick. I asked him to talk about the one thing that I knew he could fill 2 hours without me. How and why he took down The Presidio. I was there, so still inserted questions. But he did an excellent job.

By the 3rd one, I felt I owed him to talk about his Asian history and his stories of Japan.

I do not have a clue what we will discuss for #4--but I have a feeling it will relate to Spanish Flu.

I did point out to him today that in yesterday's show, Doris had verified my memory of a 9 foot tall brown Turtle at Montauk in 1962. So, we will see what he decides to say about that . . . .

Question's about a recent episode 2 years 8 months ago #749

Hey Penny,

There are two things you said in the last interview that I wish I had as short clips. You told you're story about the lawyer you knew who told you about how elected officials are controlled. It would be wonderful if you could put that into a several minute clip, because I would drop that link into so many political conversations.

The other thing I would love to have as a short video, would be what you said about getting congress to admit that MK Ultra happened, and how that relates to the issues you are currently trying to bring into the public sphere. The majority of your videos are all long form interviews. This makes it hard to recommend a quick video that could interest new people in finding out about your testimony. If you could get someone to cut a set of clips into a 10 min or less synopsis, I would be dropping that link on everyone I go to for news anytime they mention anything remotely adjacent to the issues you are trying to raise.

Food for thought. Hope you're doing well.

Question's about a recent episode 2 years 7 months ago #792

I will look into making short clips on topics. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds