Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Antartica UFO Mystery
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from the Arctic 5 years 3 weeks ago #40

Everyone these days calls me Auz ("Oz"), at least if they know me fairly well. That isn't a reference to the Emerald City movie; it's just a nickname I got as a shorter version of my name.

I've traveled, trained, and studied just about all of my life. So far, I've been to 57 countries and am doing all I can to get to Antarctica. It calls to me, even in my dreams.

I have virtually countless memories of being in training and medical facilities, on other worlds, in Space, attending meetings on private aircraft, in empty ships, flying without the aid of technology, getting attacked a couple times, and being at various places in a zero-pollution city & research station I designed. The life-like dreams, which I now think may be memories resurfacing, keep coming. I can barely keep track.

My earliest vision or mental image is of a metallic triquetra hovering/fixed in a clear blue sky. I tried to tug at it with my mind, but it would not budge. No one in my current life's allegedly biological family ever mentioned anything about Celtic/Norse symbols/connections. I have no idea why this symbol is in me, and always has been, but it feels entirely comforting and protective somehow.

When I see or hear things about Nacht Waffen, Maria Orsic, and related matters, I get misty eyed, overwhelmed with bittersweet and longing feelings. When I went across most of Europe last year, I broke down crying tears of joy when I made it to Bavaria and the Alps for the first time. The closer I got to Bavaria, the more I cried. I cried harder when I knew it was time for me to return to the city I'd be flying back to the States from. Everything there felt familiar; the terrain, accents, voices on the radio, houses, castles, farms, roads, food, waterfalls, you name it. I had the unmistakable feeling that I'd finally made it back home, and that everyone I loved was now gone, hopefully still alive on other worlds and eventually destined to reunite with me.

I don't think I was a soldier out there, and I don't know if I did anything special or brave, but forums like this, and stories like those of the SSP, just call to me so completely. It takes a lot not to get lost in them all day. I have work and studies still, and I do my best to focus on them, knowing the tug of the SSP and Antarctica will always be there, growing stronger every day, until I cannot resist them anymore.

I've spent the last several years ramping up and networking to make it to some of the mountains and research stations of Antarctica. I started looking into how I might just go on my own, then cruises, then flight-seeing trips (like sight-seeing), then university/research groups, then job boards for companies that send a lot of people down there. I looked into Military Airlift Command open-seat possibilities. I contacted and met with many people who had been. I even researched what it would take to permanently move to Argentina or New Zealand so I could live and work right by the two main ports where all the Antarctica traffic is. Something tells me I have been there many times before, and that I'll get to return when the time is right; when I won't be stuck in a dorm-like room with distracting roommates, unhealthy food, and restrictions to the immediate property of the base or field camp.

Anyway, that's enough of an intro for now. I don't know who I was with in the SSP, which worlds I was on, how long I went, or how many times. All I have are the vivid memories of so many people and places, most of them suggesting I was attached as an observer or adviser, all suggesting I've been to other worlds, witnessed conflicts in cities not on Earth, and gotten to see the nicer/est parts of each, such as those for fine dining and dignitary lodging. Again, I don't know if this means I was part of that high tier of society, but I have these things in my mind. Maybe they are all fake and implanted simulations designed to appear as memories. Whatever they are, now you know.

Thanks for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from the Arctic 5 years 3 weeks ago #49

AuzPrime wrote: I've traveled, trained, and studied just about all of my life. So far, I've been to 57 countries and am doing all I can to get to Antarctica. It calls to me, even in my dreams.

I hope that you will be sharing as much as you are comfortable about sharing of your travels, training and studies. When we share we often find out that our life stories parallel much.

AuzPrime wrote: I have virtually countless memories of being in training and medical facilities, on other worlds, in Space, attending meetings on private aircraft, in empty ships, flying without the aid of technology, getting attacked a couple times, and being at various places in a zero-pollution city & research station I designed. The life-like dreams, which I now think may be memories resurfacing, keep coming. I can barely keep track.

I am a former paramedic by trade and I have memories of being in medical facilities that are nothing short of incredible... I've worked on aliens... I have memories of seeing soldiers missing limbs that we regenerated in medical pods. I've done surgery with lasers and used devices that could float images of organs and bones over the body in 3D. I remember being evacuated out of a large ship full of patients before it exploded... unfortunately I could not save those on board and was told that "you are too valuable to sacrifice" they literally forcibly pulled me away from the surgery I was doing. I still have dreams about that today.

AuzPrime wrote: When I see or hear things about Nacht Waffen, Maria Orsic, and related matters, I get misty eyed, overwhelmed with bittersweet and longing feelings.

I believe Hitler was controlled by an evil ET Faction that wanted to remove incompatible DNA from the planet. He was a pawn, nothing more. After the war it has been speculated that the Nazi's went to Antarctica and started a base. Perhaps they have long forgotten Hitler's directives and working for the good. Whether or not they are the Nacht Waffen I am not sure... but I know I have dealt with them. I remember seeing myself in very sharp uniforms... in better health and stronger body than I have ever been in this body.

AuzPrime wrote: When I went across most of Europe last year, I broke down crying tears of joy when I made it to Bavaria and the Alps for the first time.

Germany is a very beautiful country and her people are very hospitable and welcoming. At one time I spoke very good German, but sure now that I am older it's not as good as It was. The Untied States does not have the history like the castles and etc that the German's have. Sadly... few Americans now stop and enjoy the beauty of our nation and our history. There is a very evil influence now that seems to want us to destroy our history. They find any reason they can to destroy our monuments or history because they don't find it "Politically Acceptable." Makes me wonder if this is the same influence that incited Nazi Germany.

AuzPrime wrote: Something tells me I have been there many times before, and that I'll get to return when the time is right; when I won't be stuck in a dorm-like room with distracting roommates, unhealthy food, and restrictions to the immediate property of the base or field camp.

Deja Vu is not anything that should EVER be ignored. Every time that I feel I've been somewhere it has been way too real... and I know it's valid. Almost anyone that I know that has had any kind of experience feels frequent Deja Vu. If you experience it please take it seriously.

AuzPrime wrote: Maybe they are all fake and implanted simulations designed to appear as memories. Whatever they are, now you know. Thanks for your time.

If anything is fake it is memories to mask the real memories. I've done some guided meditations that have helped me sort some things out. The only thing is from my experience the more answers you get... the more questions you will have.

I am glad you are here... so please feel free to share, ask questions... and just chat.

Ian[/size]
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Hello from the Arctic 4 years 11 months ago #204

There are many hidden places on earth where advanced alien technology hides. Many remote area of China also have aliens... but communist government would not let the people talk. There are many area of China where people live in fear. Why you think we have so many stories of dragon men. Even ancient Emperor was once believed to be dragon or born of dragons.

Dr. Tao

Hello from the Arctic 4 years 10 months ago #256

i agree, ian, that some evil force is trying to dismantle germanys history, even though i was stolen from my (german) parents by the nazis.i sure hope i am commenting in the right place, if i am not, please direct me (everyone) before administering bad karma, thank you kindly

Last edit: by sspcamilla.

Hello from the Arctic 4 years 10 months ago #257

Dr. Tao wrote: There are many hidden places on earth where advanced alien technology hides. Many remote area of China also have aliens... but communist government would not let the people talk. There are many area of China where people live in fear. Why you think we have so many stories of dragon men. Even ancient Emperor was once believed to be dragon or born of dragons.

Dr. Tao

i agree most of hinduism and buddhism have Gods and Goddesses and different 'beings' who are half snake or dragon. its so very interesting. in hinduisim, in the epic 'The Mahabharat' the great Bheem warrior went to the underworld as a child and was protected by the 'King of the Serpents' actually i think he was underwater, and he was able to breathe and the King of the Serpents ended up 'kissing' him on the hand, and he had like a snake mark on his hand that did not hurt but that gave him super powers.
the stories of enki tell that he was an alien inventing us and the snake was the symbol of the dna

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.712 seconds