Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Newbie 4 years 11 months ago #56

Hi all :)
I am new to this community, and words cannot describe how immensely relieved I am that this exists. I began getting some memories back about 5 years ago, and while it felt nice to feel like I was getting some of my real self back, I had no idea what any of it meant. I knew nothing of the existence of the ssp until about 6 months ago. When I started listening to experiences speak on the subject, things started to click. But it wasn’t until I attended the 5-D conference in Las Vegas and met Penny, James, and Randy that I finally had the self confidence to admit (to myself) that I wasn’t crazy or on some ego trip, and that I was (and am) in fact involved.
So here I am, hoping to finally start sorting this out more clearly. I’ve had pretty bad ptsd most of my life ( which couldn’t be “logically” explained because the memories didn’t seem to match what I assumed was my timeline) so even just being able to acknowledge that there’s an actual reason for it gives me some sort of comparative peace. I realize there’s probably a boat load of unsavory memories still hiding in the background, but I’m glad see that there’s an actual community of people with whom I can share memories, without feeling endangered or judged.
So a massive thank you to all y’all that are making this possible!!!
I look forward to being able to share, learn, and to start finally putting these puzzle pieces together.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Newbie 4 years 11 months ago #57

I'm glad we were able to give you an online home.

It's really hard when you are figuring out what happened [finally] and there is no place to talk about it. Been there, done that.

Newbie 4 years 11 months ago #59

Hi R. F.

Community is the best way to describe it. I grow tired of seeing how Facebook is defining what they believe is truth or offensive. They have stepped out of social media and became a "content delivery page" which they manage. There is no neutrality or free speech. I am gld you arter here and you are not crazy... Even I am having trouble coming to grips with the fact that I'm somehow involved. I'm getting different kinds of visitations... I know when they are about to happen by watching the behavior of my animals.

I have even moved from an isolated quiet area to a very urban area that's more densely populated... the visitations continue.

I hope you will share your experiences so we can compare notes.

Ian
System Architec
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Last edit: by Ian. Reason: Spelling Error
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.640 seconds