Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #38

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Facebook is not trying to silence us... they -ARE- silencing UFO Talk.

This forum is now a safe place to discuss UFO Topics and other multidimensional topics.

If you are not a member now is a good time to join and enter the conversation. The lies that they are telling may be shocking but not as shocking as the truth.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #52

I am personally being hassled on FB with something new every day. Irritants to make it harder to function there at all.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #53

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
How are you being hassled and challenged... I know that they are hiding our topics and not showing them on the walls of the subscribed people. Anything that's "Fringe" or what they consider to be "fake news or science" they are squelching. They have entire TEAMS of people combing through the posts looking for it. Even if the group is a topic that supports it they are censoring things. I'm surprised that any of the SSP groups have survived. Maybe they are not touching them because they are private.

A lot of people I know are in constant FB Jail.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #55

They are making me do up to 6 attempts to schedule a post on a page that I admin.

They are making me do 2 part authentication to log in to FB--which is why I was off-line while at the conference Easter weekend. [This means I have to pay for a text phone to be connected to the internet.]

They block me from seeing the scheduled posts for my pages--since January 2019.

They block me for weeks from being able to upload memes, but just on Truth Beckons not the rest.

They delete pics I've uploaded, but when others upload the same thing, they are left alone.

I've had historical documents labeled 'hate speech' and deleted.

The attached meme got me 7 days in FB jail twice. I only uploaded it once.
Attachments:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #58

And now I'm banned for 3 days there . . . .
Attachments:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #60

And now I'm banned permanently. I've followed their trail to get put back in, will be contacting the ACLU if it doesn't work.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds