Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #5

There's a ton of different forms, both subtle and outright. We should start a list going here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #6

Don P wrote: There's a ton of different forms, both subtle and outright. We should start a list going here.

That is a good idea... one of the things (it's on the list) that I can do with our new server is integrate a Wiki. Right now I'm trying to incorporate the best conversations on the forums.

It's important that we do have some sort of information on all of the different methods of Mind Control... there's MK-ULTRA out there and the various electronic and technological methods... and good old fashioned hypnotism and telepathic control. So many ways that our minds can be manipulated... even chipped or biologically implanted with some alien biological mind manipulation device.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #10

There are plenty of ways to affect mind control in a population.  Subliminal advertising is just one.  Propaganda in advertising is still mind control.

Last edit: by Ian.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #11

How many times have we been subject to mind control unwillingly. Even at the movie theaters they used to sneak in frames of soda pop and candy to get us to subconsciously go purchase concessions... or sequences in the movie that has religious messages, cues when someone is getting murderd or outright political agenda.

Here are things hidden in modern things around us every day. Don't know how you feel about the Illuminati, but there is imagery that is deep in almost everything from our money to television shows.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 4 years 10 months ago #258

PennyBradley wrote:

Mind control is a real problem for those of us who have survived the ops. Getting your memory back and figuring out what happened about when and where is a struggle.

IT SURE IS!! SAME!! IM TELLIN YA!! i feel you! i was under Such Bad mind Control that they could and would have me do anything and everything immaginable, and unimaginable,, and even though sometimes people would try to tell me (warn me), iwould only reject them, as i wasnt havin it.
i never got to tell this part of my story,, but not only did they get to make money off my back on earth by selling me,, Also, they had me able to karate chop cement blocks while looking like a seven year old inside underground fight clubs in ottawa canada, so they would always win money like a suckers bet: who would bet on this frail, thin, malnurished, dissasociated, spaced out seven year old kid, to break cement blocks with one chop? they must have been Banking with that one. yes they had me trained so strictly under nazi mind control that i could chop cement blocks with my arm and break them.
that is only one example, and a mild example, at that. i am very shy at telling the extremities

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 4 years 10 months ago #259

Ian wrote:

PennyBradley wrote: Mind control is a real problem for those of us who have survived the ops. Getting your memory back and figuring out what happened about when and where is a struggle.

To some degree the US military does give pills to soldiers (the reason they say to help them stay awake longer during combat) I know a number of people who say the pill seems to cause them to become more compliant and obedient and lessen their fears.

Then there is proven subliminal messages in some games released by our Army. Mind control is REAL. Even the "digital camo" uniforms were designed to look "cool" and make the youth want to join up.

The Army Strong song contains DEEP subliminal programming ... so deep it was investigated by Congress. They even published how successful this was.

Investigation Reveals Subliminal Recruiting Messages Hidden in 'Army Strong' Song

Keep reading with a 7-day free trial

Subscribe to Duffel Blog to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.

• Page:
Time to create page: 3.848 seconds